2. Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter into a quart-sized microwavable bowl and stir together.
3. Microwave mixture uncovered for a minute on high. Stir the mix again and continue to microwave in thirty minute intervals until it mixes smoothly.
4. Add the vanilla and stir.
5. Add the chocolate mixture to the Chex and stir gently.
6. Put combination into a 2-gallon, Ziploc freezer bag.
7. Add powdered sugar, seal the bag and shake until distributed. (This is by far the most fun step!)
8. Spread Monkey Munch out on wax paper to cool and dry. (We usually eat it too quickly to actually do this step!)
9. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for storage.
Enjoy!I have finally made something for my boys and I hope to be able to post about it in the next day or two. I just need to manage to get a picture of the two of them actually standing still!