Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

IMG_5867
Happy Halloween!  We had so much fun as Toy Story Characters.


 IMG_5798
Woody


  IMG_5862
Buzz


IMG_5865
Jessie


IMG_5865    
Barbie


IMG_5869 
And of course the Aliens!
(Oh honey, don’t be shy.  It’s not as embarrassing as last year’s lion costume I made you! HEE HEE!)


IMG_2094

I made the alien shirts using freezer paper stenciling.  For a great tutorial on how to do this check out Dana’s post at MADE here.

Picture 002Picture 003

 
We tried out some yummy Halloween treats too.  These were suggested by Christine at From and Igloo.  Go here for her original post.

 IMG_5919IMG_5925
Spider Snacks!


IMG_5947
Mummy dogs!  These were a great quick dinner before Trick or Treating.


Last but not least….

IMG_5973

I made my sister (yes, we look alike) this totally hilarious shirt.  She is due with her first baby on Valentines Day!  I saw these on-line and thought, “Hey I can make that with freezer paper stenciling.” 

   IMG_5761

I drew the ribcage free hand from looking at the smaller version.  Thankfully, I was able to enlarge the baby skeleton enough to just trace it onto the freezer paper.


 Picture 006

The skeleton baby was a little time consuming to cut out.  Especially all of those little toes and fingers.  His whole foot only measures 1 1/4”.  I think it turned out really cute and my sister was a good sport for wearing it.

IMG_5801

Hope you had a fun Halloween!  We sure did!
 Signature

4 comments:

  1. I love the shirt you made your sister! Too funny! You have a beautiful family and they all look so cute in their costumes! What good sports they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is adorable in your matching outfits!

    Christine
    From An Igloo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their costumes are great! I love the shirt for your sister...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween and I love your costumes!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails