So I was having one of those days. Nothing major, just a bunch of little things that kept adding up.
* Potty training accidents with both of my boys.
* I took 6 kids to the last free movie of the summer and it was a madhouse.
* I broke off half of one of my molars during the movie.
* It took me 3 hours to finally get through to my dentist and when I did they told me they couldn’t “squeeze” me in until next week!
* Had great plans for trying to get a bunch of laundry done and was getting nowhere.
Ya know all the typical mom stuff and I was feeling bleck!
Then… this arrived in the mail!
I won it a couple of weeks ago in a giveaway on Living with Punks.
Jennifer was even kind enough to sign it to me. Bonus, she also sent along some of this lovely fabric! Yippee!!!!
My kids wanted to play in the yard so I sat right down in the grass and flipped through all of the gorgeous pages in this book.
I want to live in this house and I think I need this quilt like right now!
Now to decide what to make with the lovey fabric that Jennifer sent me.
At first I thought maybe a cute ruffle pillow.
Then I saw these great totes and I knew that I wanted to make one. I’m a sucker for a new bag.
Go check out this lovely book and happy sewing!
P.S. Then to lighten up my mood a little bit more, I looked up to see this!