Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday Favorites: Dolly Outfitters

I’ve decided that I am going to set aside Fridays as a day to share stores and products that I like.  I can’t promise that it will actually happen every Friday but I’ll do my best. :)

I am very excited to tell you about Dolly Outfitters.  Lori offers some great patterns and clothes for 15” and 18” dolls.  However, what I really wanted to talk to you about is her awesome doll carriers!  My girls each have one and they love them!

 

 IMG_0933 IMG_0936

Aren’t they cute?

 

IMG_0919 IMG_0928

These carriers fit various size dolls.  We tried them out with a Bitty Twins doll and a Build a Bear doll.  Both fit great and stayed in place.  My girls have other doll carriers and the dolls always seem to tumble out head first as they play.  These carriers kept the dolls right in place even as the girls were running around the back yard today. :)

 

IMG_0934

I was also very pleased with the construction of the carriers.  They are beautifully quilted.

 

IMG_0937

The inside is fully lined and all of the seems are serged.

You can definitely tell that Lori puts a lot of time and love into these bags.  They would make the perfect little gift for any little “mommy”.  I highly recommend them.

IMG_0929 IMG_0922

To see the selection of pre-made doll carriers, click HERE.  If you are feeling crafty, you can purchase the pattern for the doll carrier HERE on Lori’s blog.  Lori even offers a backpack version that leaves off the doll carrier straps and adds on a pocket.

Happy Sewing!

Signature

IMG_0924

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails