Monday, June 13, 2011

Kimberbell Kids Doll Round 2

A few months ago I made up a couple of Kimberbell Kids Dolls for my little girls.  See my previous post here.  When their cousin saw them she loved them and asked if I would make her one too.  I promised her one for her birthday so here it is.

 

IMG_1648

Hers is the one in the middle.  She requested having both of the hair colors that I used on the other two dolls.  It took a little extra time but wasn’t too tricky. 

 

 

IMG_1642 IMG_1643

I think that my niece was really happy with it.

 

IMG_1648

I really love this pattern and would recommend it to anyone who is has never sewn a doll before as the pattern is very detailed and easy to follow.

Happy Sewing!

  Signature

4 comments:

  1. Your dolls are so sweet! Your niece is a lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm on the lookout for novice sewing patterns so I'm going to check it out.

    I'm following you now! I'd love if you followed me back at www.illgetyoumypretties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute doll! My daughter was just asking me yesterday about making a rag doll like Laura Ingalls Wilder had -- I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Those dolls are pretty big, perfect for hugging :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails