Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorites: Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

I would have to assume that most of you already know Dana from MADE.  She is kind of amazing!  If you are one of the few who haven’t visited her blog, you need to go right now!  It is full of wonderful sewing and crafting tutorials.  Well as if that wasn’t enough, Dana also has some pretty yummy recipes on her blog as well.  See my post HERE about her Pumpkin French Toast.

 

IMG_8030

A few weeks ago, I tried her Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.  As Rachel Ray would say, “YUMMO!”  Seriously, I don’t think I can express to you how very good these are.  One of my two year old boys is sitting with me while I write this and he just saw the pictures and said, “Cookies!  Yumm Yumm!”    

 

 IMG_8031

What’s even better than rows and rows of yummy cookies?

 

IMG_8033

How about enough dough left over to make six logs to put in the freezer for later?  This could be dangerous!

If you would like to try these too, please click HERE for the recipe.

Happy Baking!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails