Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Home by Jennifer Paganelli

 

So I was having one of those days.  Nothing major, just a bunch of little things that kept adding up.

* Potty training accidents with both of my boys.

* I took 6 kids to the last free movie of the summer and it was a madhouse.

* I broke off half of one of my molars during the movie.

* It took me 3 hours to finally get through to my dentist and when I did they told me they couldn’t “squeeze” me in until next week!

* Had great plans for trying to get a bunch of laundry done and was getting nowhere.

Ya know all the typical mom stuff and I was feeling bleck!

Then… this arrived in the mail!

DSC_0829

Happy Home by Jennifer Paganelli, creator of Sis Boom Fabrics.

I won it a couple of weeks ago in a giveaway on Living with Punks.

DSC_0813

Jennifer was even kind enough to sign it to me.  Bonus, she also sent along some of this lovely fabric!  Yippee!!!!

DSC_0810

My kids wanted to play in the yard so I sat right down in the grass and flipped through all of the gorgeous pages in this book.

DSC_0815DSC_0818DSC_0821DSC_0822DSC_0823

I want to live in this house and I think I need this quilt like right now!

DSC_0825

Now to decide what to make with the lovey fabric that Jennifer sent me.

DSC_0817

At first I thought maybe a cute ruffle pillow.

DSC_0828

Then I saw these great totes and I knew that I wanted to make one.  I’m a sucker for a new bag.

Go check out this lovely book and happy sewing!

Signature

P.S. Then to lighten up my mood a little bit more, I looked up to see this!

DSC_0832

2 comments:

  1. So glad your grey sky's turned to blue!! You are such a lovely woman. All good blessings to you and your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that book looks beautiful! And I understand days like that ;op

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails