Monday, November 8, 2010

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric!

IMG_6033
Look what just arrived in the mail!  Above All Fabrics was having a great sale and I just couldn’t resist.  I think I have a problem!  Anyone else have a fabric addiction?  I think I might have a pattern addiction as well.  Now if I could just find time to get all of the great ideas I have in my head made into reality that would be great!

IMG_6037  IMG_6042
Dresses or something for the girls.

IMG_6040
Definitely something for the boys.  Maybe car cozies.  Check here, here and here for tutorials on these.

IMG_6047
Handbags perhaps.

IMG_6046
I’m not sure what these will be but they were just so pretty.

Stay tuned.  Hopefully, I will be able to post some fun finished projects soon!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails