Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tote Bag

I’ve been wanting to actually get organized and make some bags to sell on Etsy.  I just keep getting too distracted with making things for my family and friends.   Hopefully one of these days I will actually get around to starting my Etsy shop.  In the mean time, my friend Caryn was kind enough to be my first customer.  She asked me to make a tote bag for her mom for Christmas.  She requested that it be black and white.  Here is what I made.

 

IMG_6718

I really like it!  The pattern is by Sarah Gilbert Designs and can be found on You Can Make This.  I made a couple of adjustments to the original pattern.  I used a snap closure rather than a button and I made the straps a bit wider.

 

IMG_6724

I love the black and white but of course I had to add a splash of color for fun!

 Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails