Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sew Spoiled Wristlet and Cabrio Tote Sew-a-long

Sorry that I haven’t been blogging much lately.  I have a ton of things that I have made and still need to write about.  In December we had the boys’ birthday and then Christmas to keep us busy.  Then both of my little girls had their tonsils and adenoids out this past Monday and we are still dealing with some very sad girls who don’t want to eat or drink.  Then just for extra measure, the stomach bug hit our house too.  Yikes!!!  Thankfully it is a three day weekend and that means the hubby is home to help out!  Yeah!!!

On to happier news.  During Christmas I definitely had a “go to gift”.  I made up a bunch of these Sew Spoiled Wristlets for just about everyone.

IMG_6740

Aren’t they cute?  They are super easy too and everyone loved them.  They also don’t require much fabric so they are a nice stash buster too.  If you would like to make one, you can find the pattern in Sew Spoiled’s Etsy shop.  Leah gives really clear instructions with lots of pictures. 

 

IMG_5727

Leah is also sponsoring a sew-a-long for her Cabrio Tote bag.  Find a link to my post about the Cabrio Tote here.  Find a link to Sew Spoiled’s Blog and the Cabrio Tote Sew-a-long info here.   You can also click on the cute little button for the Cabrio Tote Sew-a-long in my sidebar.   I am planning on joining in and you should too.  It will be lots of fun. 

 

IMG_6914

Here are the fabrics that I have chosen for my next Cabrio Tote.

 

IMG_3361

My favorite project last year was participating in Sew Spoiled’s Weekender Tote Sew-a-long.  Have fun!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all the clutches. Maybe that should be next on my list! You have the best fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails