Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ice Cream Dress

banner
While  I was over at Noodlehead for the Gathered Clutch Tutorial, I noticed that there was a link to something called the Ice Cream Social.  Basically it is a sew-a-long featuring the Oliver & S Ice Cream Dress.  It looks pretty cute so I think I am going to give it a try!  Plus you gotta love that the pattern goes up to a size 12 so I can use it for a while.  As I mentioned in my last post, I found a fabric store near me that sells designer fabrics so I snagged up some more Amy Butler for this project.
IMG_4361
If you would like to be a part of the sew-a-long too, here is the link to the calendar and the flickr group.  You can also click on the cute button to the right of this blog to link to the flickr group.  I purchased my pattern here as shipping was only $1.50.  Check back in to see the finished dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails